Debbie, Executive Coach | Career Coach | Leadership Coach
- Individual and team coaching to unlock potential
- Designing and delivering leadership development interventions
- Leadership assessment – 360-degree feedback, psychometrics and ability testing
Debbie Harris is a highly qualified and experienced executive, career and leadership coach, mentor and facilitator. With over 20 years of corporate experience in Leadership, Human Resources, Strategic Business Partnering and Talent Management. Laterally Debbie worked as an internal coach for business-critical leaders supporting their performance, progression and development. She worked closely with the executive team to connect business and people strategies, identifying risks, opportunities and providing assurance to the boards and committees of a British blue chip. More recently, Debbie designed and implemented a leadership development programme for their most senior leaders which focused on their purpose and who they are as leaders. Debbie supported on the recent chairman succession and appointment activity.
As an executive coach, Debbie offers leadership interventions, individual and team coaching, mentoring and consultancy in talent management. Her person-centred approach helps her recognise that everyone has great potential but ‘obstacles’ can get in their way. She quickly builds strong relationships, creating a climate of trust and support, in which it is possible to raise clients’ self-awareness and challenge or stretch their thinking.
Debbie encourages clients to recognise their existing strengths as a platform for growth. She is passionate about leadership transformation and enjoys working with leaders who want to push and stretch themselves to fulfill their highest goals. Debbie is warm, empathetic and has the ability to connect with individuals, helping them to feel encouraged and safe in the work they want to do for themselves.
Debbie holds several qualifications and accreditations which support her in the work:
- NLP Master Practitioner, Transactional Analysis and Thinking Environment Practitioner
- Dual ICF accredited Coach
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel Development (MCIPD)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Talent and Career Management (University of Surrey)
- Level A and Level B BPS qualified and licensed in various psychometric instruments including – FIRO B, CP1 260, MBTI, Saville Wave, TDI, HDS and Motivational Maps