Graduate Interview Coaching
We all know that graduate recruitment is aggressively competitive, which is why you need to do everything in your power to increase your chances of getting noticed. At City CV we’ll do exactly that by helping you to recognise the skills and knowledge you’ve already amassed and then showcasing them to their full advantage.
The coaches running the graduate interview training sessions have each been instructed to the highest level of professionalism, have outstanding attention to detail and exemplary levels of expertise. Our interview communications coach can fine-tune the delivery of your answers and build your confidence through working on specific issues such as voice projection, body language, accent and anxiety-management.
Our graduate and MBA packages cover all interview scenarios, including: motivational and traditional interviews, competency-based interviews, panel interviews, assessment centres and Skype or phone interviews. For clients seeking dedicated investment banking interview coaching, our MD, a former on-site recruiter at Merrill Lynch and at Goldman Sachs, has designed a series of technical, industry-specific and commercial awareness questions to help you prepare for every eventuality. All our interview coaching sessions will be personally tailored to you and your individual needs.
Interview Skills Coaching Packages (2, 4.5 or 6 hours).
Run over a number of separate sessions at a time that suits you, this is a strategic approach to graduate interview coaching and easily our most popular interview training product. Each package is entirely bespoke but the overall aim is to help you demonstrate how you can exceed your potential employer’s expectations. It includes at least one session with our communications coach and a mock interview. By the end of the interview course you’ll be fully prepared and confident that whatever the interview question, you’ll know how to address it. We’ll hone your interview style and show how to make a greater impact by looking at any or all of the following:
- A bespoke mock interview, including rehearsal and feedback
- Targeted job interview preparation, including specific research that you can carry out before the big day
- Predicting interview questions you may be asked
- Preparing strategic interview answers to predictable, standard and complex behavioural and competency-based interview questions
- How to structure your interview answers to tell and sell your story
- Coping with different types of interviews, such as over the phone and assessment centres
- Questions to ask at the end
- Personal strategies to make you more eloquent
- Voice coaching to ensure you’re understood and project well
- Ways to improve your presentation skills
- Overcoming anxiety