LinkedIn 10 Tick Test
The way recruiters use LinkedIn is always evolving and we are constantly changing the way we write LinkedIn profiles accordingly. We ensure every profile is effective, engaging and optimised – is yours?
Take a quick analysis of your LinkedIn profile and see if it passes the 10 Tick Test;
- Have you undertaken keyword research?
- Is every section of your LinkedIn profile optimised for search?
- Does your profile complement your new CV without repeating it?
- Is your profile 100% complete?
- Does your profile have a professional photo?
- Is your headline attention grabbing? Does it market you?
- Does your 2000-character summary provide a perfect snapshot of you, your career and your value?
- Does your personality shine through your profile?
- Are the right people looking at your profile and seeking to connect with you?
- Are the LinkedIn algorithms connecting you to the right jobs?
Every recruiter worth their salt (and most hirers) will go to your LinkedIn the moment you call them or send through your CV. They will also find you through keywords and your connections when searching to fill a role. So, it’s worth keeping in mind that even with an outstanding CV, you could fall through the cracks if you ignore your online presence.
If you need help writing your LinkedIn profile we are happy to honour our package price of £150 (0-9 years) |£199 (10+ years) |£250 (Executive) if you order within the next 10 days (whilst you are still foremost in our minds).
If you wish to add a stand-out LinkedIn profile to enhance your job search, or indeed some tailored interview training simply contact us via email or give us a call on +44 20 7100 6656.
I feel the sessions we had opened my eyes to who I really am. It was such an insightful course about myself and the things that matter to me.
I was going through a difficult moment at work where I felt broken, demotivated and full of self-doubt. These sessions not only helped me to regain my confidence and motivation but also put in front of my mind what really makes me happy and that it’s important to seek that happiness in everything I do in my life, not only at work. It felt like therapy! It made me feel good with myself.
I loved the fact that I was able to feel comfortable talking about my problems and issues at work and be as open and honest as I could be. I thank you for listening and for all your tips and advise.
When I’m ready to move to a new job, I’ll let you know. Thanks again for showing me the kind human being I am but never noticed.