The Complete Career Workshop – City CV & 2to3days
Join 2to3days and City CV on Tuesday 10th September 2019, at the beautiful and inspirational female-only members’ club The Allbright in central London, for a practical and interactive career day to supercharge your job search.
This will be the day you get your CV and LinkedIn profile sorted with three highly practical and interactive workshops taking you through how to:
- Workshop 1: Create a Winning CV
- Workshop 2: Optimise your LinkedIn Profile
- Workshop 3: Succeed at Interview
PLUS after the event your CV and LinkedIn profile will receive an expert edit and polish from the City CV team.
Armed with your freshly edited, stand-out CV, fully optimised LinkedIn profile and newly honed interview skills, the sky is the limit.
All of this is available for half the price of having your CV and LinkedIn profile professionally written.
WHEN: Tuesday 10th September 2019, 09:30-16:30
WHERE: The Allbright, 11 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1HR (nearest tube is Tottenham Court Road)
COST: £399, including refreshments, lunch, and post-event CV and LinkedIn edit & polish by City CV
Places at this amazing event are strictly limited to allow a personalised and interactive approach.
ON THE DAY
Over the course of the day City CV’s experienced team will work with you to maximise your chances of securing your target role.
- Workshop 1: Create a Winning CV – CVs have changed. 80% of jobs online are now screened by an algorithm. How can you ensure your CV hits the mark? In this practical session, step-by-step, City CV will guide you to create/enhance a powerful CV that will open doors and ensure you stand out from the crowd. They know exactly what recruiters look for in today’s market and how to beat your competition.
- Workshop 2: Optimise your LinkedIn Profile – Last year 122 million people secured an interview through LinkedIn. 97% of recruiters use LinkedIn as their primary source of candidates. How can you get LinkedIn working for you? This part of the workshop is packed full of practical tips that will enable you to create a strong LinkedIn profile which will get you noticed for the right reasons.
- Workshop 3: Succeed at Interview – In the last part of the session, you will learn how to excel at interview in a fun and interactive environment, from structuring and practising interview answers to building your own hidden agenda. Understand, prepare and practise your personal pitch along with your own answers to wide ranging interview questions – what you are really selling – and how to win at interview with confidence.
- PLUS you’ll be given two-weeks post-workshop to polish your CV and send it to City CV, where one of their specialist CV writers will undertake a detailed review and revamp. The focus will be on you reflecting and meeting the expectations of your target sector/audience. This will range from strategic content, bullet point structure, story expansion and additional elements to include layout, format and grammar. This detailed, comprehensive, highly personalised edit will ensure every attendee has an interview-generating CV, ready to use for their applications.
Lunch is provided from 12:30-13:30 and will also give you a great opportunity to network and connect with like-minded women as well as the experts from City CV.
Spaces are strictly limited so book now to secure your spot.
ABOUT CITY CV
City CV is an award-winning international career consultancy providing bespoke CVs, bios, LinkedIn profiles and coaching to thousands of individuals, from CEO to graduate, across the globe.
Their expert team has recruited and consulted at every level, across different industry sectors both in the UK and internationally, so they’re experts at knowing exactly what employers are looking for. City CV is the only UK CV writing and career coaching firm to have multiple wins at the international industry TORI awards.
We are delighted that this exclusive event will be hosted at The Allbright in London, the inspirational female-only members’ club. AllBright supports women at all stages of their careers, with a particular focus on skills, events and space. This beautiful setting is the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
First of all a huge thank you, I am so happy with the words and expression that he found to describe me and my career and how he pointed out my achievements. I love the cover letter and the CV.
I cannot express how grateful I am with your support in such short notice. I had a quick look at my CV and cover letter, there is no way I could get this outcome on my own. Both look great.
In addition, thank you very much for all your side suggestions (e.g. websites) as well. I really appreciate your work. I will definitely mention your valuable services to friends / colleagues.
I attended a webinar delivered by City CV on Linkedin optimisation and realised how much had changed since I last applied for a new job! Rather than feel overwhelmed by this, Victoria McLean from City CV inspired me to take action. As someone already committed to "the hood" at 2to3 days I utilised the offer they had for a CV and Linkedin summary overhaul. This may not suit everyone or their budget however look at the City CV website as there are lots if different ways they can help with workshops and CV feedback. I see this as an investment in finding not just a job, it is an investment in securing the best job for me! Time is so precious and this process has cut out hours of my time creating a CV that will not meet todays recruiters needs nor give me a chance to meet with the right potential employers.
Once I had committed to City CV the process was so slick and professional; it was very impressive. You will be required to put in some effort in answering a questionnaire and be pushed to think hard about your achievements in an hour long conversation with the CV writer assigned to you based on your past career and future plans. See this as an opportunity to think about how you might answer questions in an interview and recognise what you have already achieved.
The turnaround time for my CV was 5 working days and the first draft CV I received was so focused and concise. After a few amendments which were completed in less than 24 hours my CV was ready to use. There were also tips on how to optimise it for different job applications. I can wholly recommend City CV as a provider of a comprehensive, professional CV writing service and lots more too.