Executive Interview Coaching Service
City CV’s executive interview coaching is conducted as a 1-2-1 master class that builds and reinforces high level interview strategies. Designed entirely around your individual needs and agenda, the coaching sessions provide clear, constructive feedback and achieve tangible improvements.
We regularly train individuals up to CEO to optimise their interview performance and achieve a compelling presentation of leadership, strategy and pragmatic efficiency.
A confidence boosting interview strategy
100% of our interview coaching clients have secured excellent roles, report a significant increase in confidence and would recommend us to a friend.
All our coaching is specific to your needs and sector.
“Your interview coaching was invaluable in helping me understand and express my expertise and commercial value with clarity and gravitas. I accepted a Board level post this morning. THANK YOU CITY CV! I will certainly be recommending your services.” CIO, Global Blue Chip
“I used City CV when applying for a six-figure senior marketing position within a global company. Having transformed my CV and letter of application, City CV then took me through some fairly rigorous interview practice before both first and second interviews. Many of the questions they prepped me for actually came up and I knew exactly what they wanted to hear. I could not have been better prepared – I landed the job, increased my earnings and took my career to another level.” Andrew, Managing Director
Our executive-level expertise
Our executive interview coaching team has 70 years’ experience in major blue chips and across the public and third sectors; from Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Lucent Technologies and Disney through to the NHS, several UK universities and the civil service. We have supported hundreds of clients into enviable positions with top tier employers. With expertise in head hunting, HR and comms across global corporates, our coaches draw on a wealth of knowledge.
Interview success in 3 easy steps.
1. Order your interview or executive coaching session online or call +44 20 7100 6656.
We offer interview sessions via Skype and welcome clients from all over the world. Alternatively you can meet an expert interview coach face-to-face in central London.
2. Interview training tailored around you: run as single or multiple sessions, each interview package is entirely bespoke, and geared towards helping you secure your target role. With packages ranging from 1.5 – 6 hours, we will arrange your session at a time to suit you, including evenings and weekends.
3. Take advantage of our expertise: benefit from our insider knowledge of C-Suite recruitment; we know what makes head hunters tick, what employers and Boards are looking for and how senior level hiring decisions are made. City CV’s collective expertise and understanding of the UK and international employment market is second-to-none.
Individually tailored sessions can include:
- Mock Interview: Customised to you, your chosen role and industry.
- Interview Strategy Development: Strategy creation and comprehensive preparation to fully prepare you for the board room.
- Brand Preparation: Understanding your own value is key to a leader’s ability to capitalise on their strengths. Fully explore your differentiators to stand out from your competitors and express your core identity with impact.
- Panel Interviews: Different interview situations require different modus operandi. We’ll ensure you’re prepared for every eventuality. Tailor your responses to the right audience.
- Interview Delivery: Develop voice clarity to project your voice in a way that is credible, engaging, eloquent and authoritative.
- Cross Cultural Communication: Tony Corballis, our Principal Interview Coach, is a specialist in language and communication skills for clients for whom English is a second language. His encyclopaedic knowledge of other cultures will equip you with winning interview tools and techniques, whatever the geography.