Our Executive/Non-executive level expertise
Our Executive-class interview coaching team has 70 years’ experience in major blue chips and across the public and third sectors; from Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Lucent Technologies and Disney through to the NHS, several UK universities and the civil service. We have supported hundreds of clients into enviable positions with top tier employers.
With expertise in head hunting, HR and comms across global corporates, our coaches draw on a wealth of knowledge to help you drive your Executive career forward, help your transition to the Board or expand your NED portfolio.
Interview success in 3 easy steps.
1. Order your interview or Executive coaching session online or call +44 20 7100 6656.
We offer interview sessions online and welcome clients from all over the world. Alternatively you can meet an expert interview coach face-to-face in central London.
2. Interview training tailored around you: run as single or multiple sessions, each interview package is entirely bespoke, and geared towards helping you secure your target role. With packages ranging from two hours, we will arrange your session at a time to suit you, including evenings and weekends.
3. Take advantage of our expertise:
benefit from our insider knowledge of C-Suite and Board recruitment; we know what makes head hunters tick, what employers and Boards are looking for and how senior level hiring decisions are made. City CV’s collective expertise and understanding of the UK and international employment market is second-to-none.
Individually tailored sessions can include:
- Interview Strategy Development: Strategy creation and comprehensive preparation to fully prepare you for the board room.
- Brand Preparation: Understanding your own value is key to a leader’s ability to capitalise on their strengths. Fully explore your differentiators to stand out from your competitors and express your core identity with impact.
- Mock Interview: Customised to you, your chosen role and industry.
- Interview Situations: Different interview situations require different modus operandi. We’ll ensure you’re prepared for every eventuality. Tailor your responses to the right audience.
- Interview Delivery: We’ll help coach you to be credible, engaging, eloquent and authoritative.
- Understand the nuances of a Non-executive role: explore the different skills required and how your skills and expertise can be transferred into a Non-executive position.
- Meet role criteria: in-depth analysis of your career history to allow you to present your experience with clarity and relevance, and fit with what it is that Boards are looking for.
- Transition to the Board: learn how you can distil the vast experience of a successful career into the story that will bring out your best qualities for a Board level position.
- Cross Cultural Communication: Tony Corballis, our Principal Interview Coach, is a specialist in language and communication skills for clients for whom English is a second language. His encyclopaedic knowledge of other cultures will equip you with winning interview tools and techniques, whatever the geography.