Graduate Interview Coaching
We all know that graduate recruitment is aggressively competitive, which is why you need to do everything you can to increase your chances of getting noticed. City CV helps you to recognise the skills and knowledge you’ve already acquired, and showcase them to their full advantage.
Our graduate interview coaching expertise
The coaches who run our graduate interview training operate at the highest level of professional practice and each has experience spanning more than two decades. They have recruited and coached clients from graduates to Board level across every industry, from banking, Big 4, retail and technology through to public sector. Their grasp of different career paths, combined with their coaching proficiency, means that they can immediately pinpoint the areas where you need help, and direct their support precisely.
“I really appreciate the help I received from City CV and would highly recommend City CV to anyone who wants to improve his/her interview skills and success rate.” X.S., Accounting Graduate
Graduate interview coaching from £170…
Interview success in 5 easy steps.
1. Order online from the selection on the right – as many hours as you like or a package.
2. We will contact you immediately to discuss your individual requirements and to schedule an appointment at a time to suit you (including evenings and weekends).
3. Book your bespoke coaching session with the coach best suited to your personal needs.
4. Take advantage of our expertise: you will benefit from our insider knowledge of graduate recruitment. We know what makes recruiters tick, what employers are looking for and how hiring decisions are made in the UK and abroad. City CV’s collective understanding and expertise of this niche employment market is second to none.
5. Excel at interview, putting into practice everything you have learned in your interview training session(s) to achieve that all important job offer.
Your interview coaching sessions
We will construct an interview training programme around your needs which can be tailored exactly to your target role, industry and/or company, and which typically cover some of the following:
- Interview diagnostics: find out your areas of strengths and weakness, and how to improve.
- Competency based interviews: creating the perfect answer to satisfy recruiters’ criteria.
- Self-promotion & motivation: how to sell yourself and answer traditional interview questions.
- Career history / achievements: how to use your track record to your advantage.
- Interview communication: fine-tune the delivery of your answers and deliver with confidence.
- Assessment centres: how to behave and succeed in an assessment centre .
- Overcoming interview anxiety: managing and conquering your fears.
- Bespoke mock interview: including rehearsal and feedback.
- Being smart: preparation and research you can do to demonstrate your intelligence.
- Specific research for any and every sector, including investment banking and Big 4.
- Targeted interview preparation for a specific interview you already have lined up.
Order online today, call us on +44 20 7100 6656 for more information or upgrade to one of our packages to include a CV, discounted cover letter and LinkedIn profile.