Interview Coaching – Banking and Financial Services
City CV’s individually tailored 1-2-1 banking interview coaching sessions help you to develop winning strategies to land your target role. Our specialist financial services interview coaches have supported thousands of clients, from graduate to C-suite, into enviable positions with leading global and niche employers from front to back office, across investment banking, capital markets, private wealth, retail and corporate banking through to asset management, hedge funds, private equity and insurance.
A confidence-boosting interview strategy
100% of our interview coaching clients have secured excellent roles, report a significant increase in confidence and would recommend us to a friend.
All our coaching is specific to your needs and sector.
“Hi Tony. The interview was a success and I have made it to MD (at top tier bank). Thank you SO much for your support and advice.”
“I just want to say THANK YOU – I found your interview coaching sessions extremely helpful, and gave me back the confidence I needed to go forward with interviews…. I had four final round interviews in one week…. It all went well and I was offered a great job working with ING.” Al, Corporate Financial Advisor
“I have passed the assessment and been offered the job!! My consultation really helped me to prepare my competency answers and gave me the confidence to ace the interview.”Rishi, Asset Management
Interview coaching from £170…
Our banking and financial services expertise
City CV are professionally accredited, first prize winners in the coveted international ‘Career Director International’ awards (the TORIs). With a 100% client success rate, the City CV team regularly train individuals from the biggest and most prestigious banks and financial institutions.
Our clients benefit from the comprehensive sector knowledge of our MD, ex-Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch recruitment manager, who has almost two decades of experience in recruitment, interview training and CV writing. City CV head of banking and financial services, Nick Byron, has extensive on-the-ground experience as a broker, trader, corporate dealer and financial services head hunter, and has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the financial services arena.
Their combined specialist industry understanding and insider knowledge of how hiring decisions are made, gives our clients a tremendous competitive advantage at interview, enabling them to meet the exacting standards of the discerning, competitive financial services industry.
Interview success in 5 easy steps.
1. Order online from the selection above – as many hours as you like or a package.
2. We will contact you immediately to discuss your individual requirements and to schedule an appointment at a time to suit you (including evenings and weekends).
3. Book your bespoke coaching session with the coach best suited to your personal needs.
4. Take advantage of our expertise: you will benefit from our insider knowledge of banking and financial services recruitment. We know what makes recruiters tick, what employers are looking for and how hiring decisions are made in the UK and abroad. City CV’s collective understanding and expertise of this niche employment market is second to none.
5. Excel at interview, putting into practice everything you have learned in your interview training session(s) to achieve that all important job offer.
Your interview training programme
We will construct an interview training programme around your needs which can be tailored exactly to your industry sector, target role and / or company. Sessions typically cover some of the following:
- Interview diagnostics: find out your areas of strengths and weakness, and how to improve.
- Competency based interviews: create the perfect answer to satisfy recruiters’ criteria.
- Self-promotion & motivation: sell yourself and answer traditional interview questions.
- Career history / achievements: use your track record to your advantage.
- Interview communication: fine-tune the delivery of your answers and deliver with confidence.
- Overcome interview anxiety: manage and conquer your fears.
- Bespoke mock interview: rehearse, evaluate, feedback.
- Specific research for any and every sector.
- Targeted interview preparation for a specific interview you have lined up.
City CV’s financial services interview training service provides you with the competitive edge. Order online now or call us on +44 20 7100 6656 for more information.