About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive to join our small team based in Tonbridge. This is a key role supporting the team and dealing with our corporate client base. Initially a maternity cover, it will then become a new, permanent position so a degree of flexibility in the role is required to accommodate this. We are looking for a self-starter, completer-finisher, who is used to a fast paced, busy environment.
Hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, though we may consider 4 days per week rather than 5. However, due to the nature of the business there is a requirement to be flexible. Salary c £20-25,000.
About City CV:
City CV was founded in 2008 responding to the need for an expert organisation to support individuals in understanding corporate hiring practices and navigating the complex recruitment market. City CV has continued to flourish with a dedicated focus on helping clients to secure their target roles. Initially established as a niche financial services business, it has extended its range, team and specialities to cover the full breadth of the corporate world and the public sector. It has built an unrivalled reputation for getting results.
A distinctive mix of Executive Head Hunters, HR Professionals, Interview Coaches, Copy Writers and Recruiters, the City CV team collaborates closely with clients on every aspect of the application process, whether for individuals or groups, as part of its well-established career coaching and outplacement programmes. From CV writing to interview coaching to graduate application form assistance, we offer all our clients a professional, unique and tailored approach to their job search.
At City CV, we work hard to gain our clients that vital edge in a highly competitive job market. Our single-minded aim is to provide our clients with a powerful toolkit to realise their career ambitions and achieve their job goals. It’s our unique combination of exceptional writing abilities, multiple award nominations, intuitive coaching and a robust strategy, backed up by unparalleled quality standards that set us apart.
What you will do:
You will play an important role in running our growing business. We are rapidly expanding and maintaining excellence in service delivery is paramount – you will be a key member of the team and be given lots of responsibility early on. Working in a team of two, you will be experienced at dealing with professional clients and providing administrative support to a busy team; you will be a self-starter who loves high volume and can juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. This is definitely not a slow or boring environment, every day is different! You must have excellent communication skills and a great sense of humour. This is not a sales role and will not involve any cold calling.
As an integral member of the team, key responsibilities:
• Overseeing the full sales cycle from making pre-sales contact and onboarding of new clients to sign off at end of project.
• Effective management of Salesforce system (our inhouse database): ensuring accurate, up-to-date client data is loaded, making sure Salesforce correlates to other inhouse records.
• Sales support, including sending out and responding to client emails and act as point of liaison between office and client.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of City CV’s mission – specifically, support better business process and organisational planning; management reporting and information flow and management.
• Regularly monitor and review client services processes to ensure the highest quality of customer service and client follow up.
• Coordinate and regularly communicate with the writing team, overseeing their workload and addressing their needs.
• Working with the team, contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between head office and the writing / coaching team.
• Regularly monitoring and reviewing client services processes to ensure the highest quality of customer service and client follow up.
• Dealing with existing clients and responding to their email and phone queries; ensure everything is followed up and nothing is missed.
• Rescheduling client consultations; managing multiple diaries at any one time.
• Managing client deadlines; ensuring that all client projects are completed on time and client documents are sent out as promised.
• Calling clients to hear feedback on our services and to chat through how they could be improved.
• Managing the HQ inbox and delegating / forwarding emails on where appropriate.
• Keeping writers and coaches abreast of any changes in client requests.
You will be a team player who excels at operating in a fast paced collaborative environment and has experience in a client facing role in a professional business.
• Comfortable in a fast paced, high volume environment. We have many client projects on the go at one time.
• Knowledge of the recruitment process would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Self-motivated and proactive, able to work under own initiative.
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and a commitment to get the job done.
• Flexible to dig in and get hands dirty.
• Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to be diplomatic and discreet at all times.
• Educated to degree standard preferred but not essential.
• Proficient at MS Office: intermediate Word for document formatting, and intermediate Excel
• Fun, positive and proactive personality.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Eleanor Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 31st October.