Careers at City CV
Sales Associate – City CV
Accountable to: the CEO, Victoria McLean
Location: Matfield HQ
Hours: Part Time (to be agreed) – minimum 20 hours per week over five days.
Commitment: Permanent / Temp to Perm
About City CV
City CV is the leading international career consultancy providing bespoke CVs and interview coaching to thousands of individuals, from graduates to CEOs, across the globe.
We also work with leading universities and business schools, partner with specialist recruitment agencies and provide outplacement support for businesses of all sizes.
Our team comprises former executive head-hunters, HR professionals, interview coaches and recruiters from a wide range of businesses. We have experts in banking, law, technology, accounting, education, e-commerce, civil service, finance, military, marketing, creative and more – each with powerful copywriting and coaching skills.
Together we’ve recruited and consulted at every level across a range of industries both in the UK and internationally, so we’re experts at knowing exactly what employers are looking for.
City CV is the only UK CV writing and career coaching firm to have multiple wins at the international industry TORI awards. We have also been featured in leading media, including BBC Radio, Channel 4, The Guardian, Huffington Post, IOD Directors Magazine, Cosmopolitan, eFinancial Careers, Stylist, CityAM, FT Adviser, i News and Mail Online..
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join City CV at a time of continued rapid growth in the newly created role of Part Time Sales Associate. With an abundance of enquiries and hot leads coming in to the business on a daily basis, you will convert those enquiries into closed sales. You will be comfortable selling to, advising and influencing at all levels – from graduates up to senior executives. You will have a strong track record in sales, preferably within the recruitment sector.
Your primary focus will be to increase City CV’s sales and revenue in the UK and across our global markets. You will achieve monthly volume and revenue targets, by managing all leads promptly and effectively.
The role will require you to:
- Undertake CV reviews with individuals, from graduate through to senior executives and CEO (full training given).
- Plan and prioritise individual sales activities and response to enquiries – achieving agreed business aims, managing personal time and productivity.
- Maintain/develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Follow up all leads by email, phone and Skype within set timeframes.
- Maintain Salesforce (or other database) with accurate up to date data.
- Maintain Quality Assurance / follow up.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager on campaigns / schedule to drive and convert sales.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Send out and follow up all proposals.
- Other duties from time to time as necessary, including attendance at events / roadshows etc.
Essential to this role is your absolute professionalism and extensive experience in a corporate business environment. Business and Selling Skills: You are an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator, who can convert sales and meet KPIs.
- Background in recruitment agency sales / exec search / headhunting.
- Demonstrate professional values, customer service and sales success.
- Bring passion, integrity, expertise and bundles of enthusiasm to a role that is challenging but rewarding.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with high level executives whilst showing empathy and understanding to our graduate client base.
- Tenacious, reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Enjoy working with a fun, focused team and a target driven environment.
- Competent writer of business letters and proposals.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- University degree desired but not essential.
For more information, please call City CV on 020 7100 6656 or email Victoria McLean at email@example.com.