Careers at City CV
Client Relations / Operations Executive
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations / Client Relations Manager to join our Matfield team. This is a new role and is integral to supporting the CEO and all operational functions of the business.
Monday to Friday, 9-5
Salary c. £25 – 27K
About City CV:
City CV was founded in 2008 responding to the need for an expert organisation to support individuals in understanding corporate hiring practices and navigating the complex recruitment market. City CV has continued to flourish with a dedicated focus on helping clients to secure their target roles. Initially established as a niche financial services business, it has extended its range, team and specialities to cover the full breadth of the corporate world and the public sector. It has built an unrivalled reputation for getting results.
A distinctive mix of Executive Head Hunters, HR Professionals, Interview Coaches, Copy Writers and Recruiters, the City CV team collaborates closely with clients on every aspect of the application process, whether for individuals or groups, as part of its well-established career coaching and outplacement programmes. From CV writing to interview coaching to graduate application form assistance, we offer all our clients a professional, unique and tailored approach to their job search.
At City CV, we work hard to gain our clients that vital edge in a highly competitive job market. Our single-minded aim is to provide our clients with a powerful toolkit to realise their career ambitions and achieve their job goals. It’s our unique combination of exceptional writing abilities, multiple award nominations, intuitive coaching and a robust strategy, backed up by unparalleled quality standards that set us apart.
With a wider team of 25, City CV head office team of seven is based in a brand-new office in Matfield. Plenty of parking and amenities close by, it’s a busy, buzzy environment. A little crazy at times with high volumes, it’s relaxed and fun with lots of flexibility.
- Support the sales process to enable the business to work to maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all facets of business operations run smoothly.
- Liaise with clients to achieve optimal client service across our B2B (corporate) and B2C (individual consumer) client base.
As part of a busy team of four, responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate and regularly communicate with the writing and coaching team of 15+; overseeing their workload and addressing their needs.
- Sales support: deal with all client leads as soon as they come in and book into sales diary, manage pre-sales process and ensure all leads captured.
- Sales support: manage post-sales process, ensure data integrity, liaise with clients to ensure optimal client service throughout client lifecycle.
- Support webinar programme, coordinate webinars, assist with PowerPoint presentations (training provided), liaise with corporate partners, follow up with all webinar attendees.
- Support university client projects, coordinate workshops, marketing material and workshop materials. Follow up with all workshop attendees.
- Working with the CEO to resource corporate partnerships / client projects effectively. On occasion write proposals for new business and produce activity reports for clients.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies – specifically, support better business process and organisational planning; management reporting and information flow and management.
- Project management on an ad hoc basis.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Nicola Withers at email@example.com or call on 020 7100 6656.