Careers at City CV
Are you a qualified CV Writer? Do you have CV writing expertise / experience? Are you an experienced copywriter? Would you like to be trained to be the best in the market?
City CV, the UK’s only international-award-winning CV writing firm has a high-end client base seeking a top quality service. We have immediate vacancies for client-facing CV Writers to join our CV writing team on a flexible and freelance basis. From 15-35 hours per week.
Working closely within City CV’s guidelines and framework, you will interview clients via Skype to draw out their strengths, achievements and goals. You will then use your creative flair to produce value-based CVs, LinkedIn profiles and cover letters with impact to help our clients secure the best jobs.
Your drive for perfection and a passion for helping individuals achieve their dreams is paramount. Attention to detail plus linguistic and grammatical excellence are essential along with the ability to meet exceptionally high standards.
You will preferably be degree educated with a background in writing / copy writing. Highly conscientious and professional; you will have proven exposure to top level client service.
- Excellent writing skills – accuracy, attention to detail and grammatical excellence
- Desire to be trained to become an industry-leading CV writer – striving to continuously evolve and improve
- Long term commitment to a career with City CV with a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Educated to Bachelors, Masters or MBA level
- Commercial experience – any industry sector, including public, private or 3rd sector
- Articulate with clear communication skills
- Confident client service skills
- You must ‘like’ people, have empathy and want to do all you can to help each client achieve their dreams
In return you will receive support and training from a lovely, professional, friendly team and work for one of the most respected CV writing companies in the UK – the only UK company to have won multiple awards at the TORIs – the international ‘Oscars’ of the CV writing industry. Working from home, hours are flexible and the rate of pay is excellent. Up to £30K+ per annum.
Applicants will be considered from across the UK or from around the globe.
Of particular interest is industry experience or an understanding of banking, finance, technology, consulting or sales. Other sector experience will also be considered.
In the first instance please email a copy of your CV and two samples of your work to email@example.com.