Enhancing students’ employability is a major objective for business schools, universities and colleges today. At City CV we work in partnership across the range of Higher Education institutions to maximise your students’ chances of securing their target role.
City CV’s specialist market knowledge enables students to gain a real advantage over other applicants by optimising the impact of their CVs and applications, and by developing interview confidence and performance. This includes expert advice and inside knowledge of the recruitment and application process for investment banks, investment managers, the Big Four accountancy firms and global blue-chips.
It is this professional insight, knowledge and background that gives City CV the edge, and that creates the distinctive focus that maps on to more generic career training.
In 2013 and 2016 City CV won first prize for Best Graduate CV in the international TORI awards, the ‘Oscars’ of the CV writing world and the industry’s most prestigious competition.
Our advanced Higher Education programmes are designed to complement existing in-house career services and take students to the next level. They incorporate:
• Group interview and CV workshops
• Bespoke CV writing, editing and coaching
• 1-2-1 interview coaching and mock interviews
• Assessment centre coaching
• Specialist banking and finance online job application coaching and editing
• Communication coaching – including cross-cultural awareness, non-verbal communication and accent development
• Investment banking and finance technical interview question-and-answer workshops
• Job search support
• Post-interview support
• LinkedIn profile writing / online branding
• Customised career advice
We work with universities and international business schools to offer programmes that sit alongside existing career services and can be designed specifically as add-ons to undergraduate and postgraduate pathways, including international MBAs. Students whom we have coached have gone on to successfully secure internships and roles at companies such as Deloitte, Ernst and Young, John Lewis, Arup, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, BNP, Soc Gen, Bank of China, HSBC and McKinsey.
For more information call Victoria McLean on +44 20 7100 6656.