City CV’s individually-tailored career coaching sessions are ideal for people who know they need to make a change in their career and are looking for help to set them on the right track.
If you are looking for increased job satisfaction, a better work life balance or support in dealing with a transition, perhaps you are returning to work after a career break, City CV’s career coaching can help. We offer a highly personalised approach which empowers you to take control of your career decisions.
Our expert career coaches have supported hundreds of clients, from graduate to C-level, into enviable positions with leading organisations across the private and public sectors.
Typically clients require three to six sessions, although you can book fewer or more as required. Depending upon your individual needs, you may work with your coach to:
- Assess your career history to date through current skills/strengths, values, career expectation
- Understand what career you would like to plan for in the future
- Explore your career options and decide on your next career move
- Devise goals and a practical career action plan to determine what to do and when you will do it
- Prepare for promotion, review your personal brand and improve your performance
- Adjust to the early months of a new role
Furthermore, City CV can help you to:
- Market your skills to employers
- Understand how to be successful at interviews
- Understand how to conduct a successful job search in the UK
- Prepare for your post-interview negotiations with your employer
- Order your coaching session online or call +44 20 7100 6656.
We offer coaching sessions via Skype and welcome clients from all over the world. Alternatively you can meet one of our career coaches face-to-face in central London.
- Coaching session(s), tailored around you: run as single or multiple sessions with a highly experienced coach. Each coaching package is entirely bespoke, and geared towards helping you take control of your next career move. With packages ranging from 1.5 – 6 hours, we will arrange your session at a time to suit you.
- Take advantage of our expertise: you will benefit from our insider knowledge of corporate recruitment. We know what makes recruiters tick, what employers are looking for and how hiring decisions are made in the UK and abroad. City CV’s collective understanding and expertise of the employment market is second-to-none.
City CV career coaching provides you with a competitive edge to improve your chances of getting the job you deserve. Order online now or call us on +44 20 7100 6656 for more information.