More than 97% of Recruiters use LinkedIn to search for candidates, and nearly 50% of engaged LinkedIn users have hiring decision making authority. When Recruiters receive your CV, their first port of call is your LinkedIn profile; they will then make their short list decision.
Recruiters have reported that candidates with an incomplete, badly written, or even with no profile at all will be overlooked in the search and selection process. In this digital age, even with an outstanding CV, you could fall through the cracks if you ignore your online presence.
This is why it is now more important than ever to have an active, professional profile. Because your career matters to us as much as it does to you, we will ensure that your profile is:
- As professional and as unique as you are
- Optimised to the fullest extent with the right key words
- Searchable and relevant to your industry / market sector
- A strategically thought-out, personalised, engaging online presence
- Designed to complement your CV rather than repeat it to pique the readers’ interest
- A tool to create an excellent first impression to potential recruiters
Our LinkedIn Service
Backed by extensive expertise and a flair for exceptional profile writing, our specialist team is trained in the creation of advanced LinkedIn profiles and have their finger on the pulse.
You appreciate how difficult it is to write your own CV – creating your LinkedIn profile is no exception. Here at City CV we have the expertise and know-how to understand how much you should say, how you should say it and the all-important keywords you need to use to be found in candidate searches. We do the research so you don’t have to – and we know how to apply it to a professional and attention winning profile.
We can write your LinkedIn profile for you and even upload it – you can purchase a LinkedIn profile on its own or save money by buying with a CV.
A powerful, attention grabbing LinkedIn profile in 7 easy steps.
1) Order your bespoke LinkedIn profile: Order online (see right) or call +44 20 7100 6656.
2) Your 1-2-1 consultation: Scheduled at a time to suit you (including evenings and weekends), we have a deep understanding of LinkedIn and how to translate your professional and personal brands into a compelling story. By phone or Skype, we will draw out your unique achievements. If we have already written your CV, then this will be a short call to ask a handful of additional questions.
3) We create your profile: With exceptional writing talent, insider knowledge and top-tier, corporate cross-sector backgrounds, the City CV team know exactly what recruiters / your clients want to see on LinkedIn and how to get you noticed. City CV writers are hand-picked and trained with continuous professional development to keep ahead of LinkedIn updates, algorithms and trends.
4) Quality: Your profile will undergo a unique, highly structured editing process, incorporating a clear interview-producing / branding strategy. We’ll ensure your profile has the correct tone and precise linguistic accuracy, optimised through key-word alignment to recruiter / client searches. Quality is personally overseen by CEO, Victoria McLean, as well as City CV’s Professor of English.
5) You will receive your new profile: This will be emailed as a Word document within 7 working days. For our 48-hour express service, call +44 20 7100 6656.
6 – Fine-tuning: Call us or email any comments. Your new profile will be refined and the finished result – power phrasing and keyword optimisation – will be tailored to you and your requirements.
7) Upload: Upload your profile following our simple guide or ask us to do it for you for a small additional fee. You can order the upload service via this page.
Order online now or call us on +44 20 7100 6656 for more information.