Interview Coaching & Job Interview Services From City CV
City CV’s individually-tailored 1-2-1 interview coaching sessions help you to develop winning strategies to land your target role. Our expert interview coaches have supported hundreds of clients, from graduate to C-level, into enviable positions with leading banks and top-tier commercial employers.
A confidence-boosting interview strategy
100% of our interview coaching clients report a significant increase in confidence.
1. Order your interview coaching session online or call +44 20 7100 6656.
We offer interview sessions via Skype and welcome clients from all over the world. Alternatively you can meet an expert Interview Coach face-to-face in central London.
2. Interview session(s), tailored around you: run as single or multiple sessions with a highly experienced Interview Coach, each interview package is entirely bespoke, and geared towards helping you secure your target role. With packages ranging from 2 – 10 hours, we will arrange your session at a time to suit you.
3. Take advantage of our expertise: you will benefit from our insider knowledge of corporate recruitment. We know what makes recruiters tick, what employers are looking for and how hiring decisions are made in the UK and abroad. City CV’s collective understanding and expertise of the employment market is second-to-none.
Individually tailored sessions can include:
- Mock Interview: customised to your chosen role and industry, with practice for competency, standard, technical, pressure and criteria-based interview questions
- Interview Q&A: preparing and structuring strategic interview answers to traditional, situational, technical, behavioural and competency-based interview questions
- Targeted job interview: preparation, including specific research you can do and question prediction, for your targeted role
- Story preparation: strategic guidance on how to structure your interview answers to tell and sell your story. Help your interviewer buy into ‘brand you’.
- Panel, Skype and phone interviews: different interview situations require different modus operandi. We’ll ensure you’re prepared for every eventuality
- Assessment centres: group tasks and assessment centres can be a daunting experience! We’ll help prepare you to excel
- Finishing up: interviews are a two-way street; this is your chance to ask about the role and your potential future with the company. We’ll prep you for questions to ask at the end, interview closure and follow up
- Personal interview strategies: our expert Interview Coaches are ideally positioned to make you more eloquent, help you to overcome interview anxiety, and develop your voice clarity to help you project well
City CV interview training provides you with a competitive edge to improve your chances of getting the job you deserve. Order online now or call us on +44 20 7100 6656 for more information.